Oatmeal is cool an all, but have you ever tried making zoats (AKA zucchini "oats")? Brilliant foodie and healthy blogger @_kruti gave us the recipe for her morning zoats, which she made extra creamy and delicious by adding our Cashew Milk to the mix!
Find out how to make this beautiful breakfast bowl by following the super east recipe below. (Then snap and share a photo of your #JucieFromTheRaw creation by tagging us on Instagram!)
- 1/3 cup Juice From The Raw Cashew Milk
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oatmeal
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup blueberries + more for topping
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- + sweetener if desired (Ie. maple syrup)
- + granola, cashew butter, peptias, & blueberries for toppings
Cook oatmeal with water, Juice From The Raw Cashew Milk, shredded zucchini, and chia seeds on stove. Once done cooking, toss in the blueberries + (optional sweetener). Stir and cook for another minute or so. Place oatmeal in a bowl and top with granola, cashew butter, pepitas, and blueberries.