COVID-19: Learn How We Are Taking Measures Against It
From our Family to Yours
Our top priority every day as a family is the safety and well-being of our associates who are the core of our juicing. We recognize and understand that many of you have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Therefore, we want to update you on everything we are doing to provide a safe environment for everyone.We are closely monitoring the latest developments and following guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local health agencies where our juicing facility is located.
We are Open and Promoting a Healthy Environment
We have taken and will continue to take preventative measures to reaffirm your health and safety at our facilities. In doing our part to slow the spread of the virus, we are:
- Providing our factory with an abundant supply of sanitizers and cleaning products.
- We will continue to monitor our cleaning, containment, and sanitizing of high contact areas.
- Guiding our team members on proper hygiene and prevention recommendations per the CDC.
- We are taking the temperature of all our team members and asking anyone not to come in if they feel ill.
- We have also added additional paid sick leave to our team members to keep everyone home that needs to be.
- Limiting travel and practicing “personal distancing.”